Newcomer

Re: Official Request To Keep Chiller

I am very upset you have removed Chiller. This channel was the only one I could turn to since you remove FearNet and few years back. Now we have no horror movie channel. Out of all the other senseless, mindless channels out there, you could atleast give us one channel for horror movies.

Bring back Chiller or else we will consider going to another provider that carries it or a similar channel. No sense in paying so much money for something you can't enjoy, and we pay hundreds a month for everything we have through Spectrum.

I have already filled out an official request.

Rookie

I also want to add in my request to bring back Chiller.  It was in my top 5 channels that I enjoy the most.  I know the decision probably will not be reversed at this point, but I still want to give my feedback.

Rookie

My husband watched Chiller everyday, and is very unhappy that he can no longer watch it. So I want to express my dislike to discontinuing the Chiller channel also.

Highlighted
Expert

My SO's (edited) about the loss of Chiller as well.

Perhaps it could be added at an alacarte option or TWC/ Spectrum could drop the channels that have 3 hours of programming repeated 4 times a day and then infomercials all night....

Newcomer

getting rid of channels going to be spectrums method to recover costs of the merger?

Newcomer

I, myself am more than a little perturbed to have changed the channel and received the 'programming on this network is no longeravailable' message!

WHY is Chiller (CHIL) NO LONGER AVAILABLE?

Who  made THAT bad decision???

Not applicable

I am very disappointed! I have been very upset with Time Warner/ Spectrum for a while! Your prices are stupid! I have been thinking of going to Direct TV. Now you have removed one of my favorite channels. So this has really got me into looking for something besides Time Warner! I would not recommend you to anyone!!

Newcomer

Please include the Chiller Channel back into our package deal.  It is the only reason I ordered from Time Warner Cable in the first place.  Since you have become Spectrum, you have deleted our favorite channel, added late fees and raise our monthly bill $9.70 a month.    We love the horror movies and the Zombie movies.  You have dropped our favorite channel and raised our monthly bill.  I'm ready to go to Dish or Direct TV for one of their package deals.

Thank you,

Deborah 

Bangor, ME.

Newcomer

I agree! FearNET was great! Chiller is a pale immitation but at least it's SOMETHING.

PUT IT BACK, Spectrum!!!!

Seasoned Contributor

@tgiff wrote:

getting rid of channels going to be spectrums method to recover costs of the merger?

Gotta agree with that totally. Charter had no intention of adhering to the merger agreement.