Participant

New Line-up

My area went all digital in New Philadelphia, Oh 44663 on 1/17/2018.

How can I find a listing of all channels including local?

Nothing is reflecting the new lineup. Thanks!

The local cable office won't help me and the Spectrum website still shows the old lineup.

The mailing that was sent was very small and unable to read with no information on local channels. 

12 REPLIES 12
Expert

Re: New Line-up

There is no difference, all the channels are aliased. None are on "real" rf channels anymore

If you had a boxless install nothing probably works.

If you have a set on an outside antenna, do a rescan, there are changes effective jan 5th however transparent to cable subscribers... More to follow in the next 2 years with loss of tv ch's in the 600 range to 5G cellular for both AT&T  and Sprint 5 G services.

Some can't afford to move and will go off the air both via broadcast and cable.

Several satellite/ cable ch's went off the air in the past month as well or renamed....

Expert

are you a legacy TWC or a Spectrum customer?

they are 2 "different" tier lineups... Woman SadWoman Mad

Participant

I know WOIO is now on Cable position 4 instead of 10.

Unless I misunderstood. Everyone will be on a Spectrum channel line-up starting 1/17/2018.

Valued Participant

Participant

Nope. Zap2It is incorrect. Channel position 14 is WTOV old RF Channel position 9.

Thanks for trying

Expert

Are you using a tivo or a real cable box?

They've not fixed the Tivo alias tables yet...

I do know WUAB switched off transmitting on their seperate rf channel and are now on both 24 and 10  sharing with WOIO.

There could be some temporarily lost channels if your head end was picking them off the air with an antenna vs an internet connection back to the station.

What's your actual zip code?

There should be an online guide for it...

Expert

New Philadelphia, OH 44663?

Participant

Zap2It has it listed. For the New Spectrum Line-up, Select - Time Warner Cable -
Digital - New Philadelphia. 44663

Valued Participant

for Digital Rebuild (44663) ?