Participant

Metv not showing full time schedule

This is for the Buffalo market. The metv network for Buffalo (wbbz)  carries metv part time while adding in a bunch of their own shows. The problem is I am missing all the good shows. If you use an antenna, you can access the full time schedule via a subchannel of wbbz on antenna channel 67-3. Almost any other city just has the full time schedule and doesn't have this part time nonsense.  Is there a way to get the subchannel a part of the cable box lineup? It already is offered via antenna, it just needs to be carried by cable.

3 REPLIES
Highlighted
Established Sharer

Re: Metv not showing full time schedule

@BlakeT wrote:

This is for the Buffalo market. The metv network for Buffalo (wbbz)  carries metv part time while adding in a bunch of their own shows. The problem is I am missing all the good shows. If you use an antenna, you can access the full time schedule via a subchannel of wbbz on antenna channel 67-3. Almost any other city just has the full time schedule and doesn't have this part time nonsense.  Is there a way to get the subchannel a part of the cable box lineup? It already is offered via antenna, it just needs to be carried by cable.

==========

I can't find MeTV at all in the guide for San Diego.

Proven Sharer

@BlakeT wrote:

The agreement TWC/Spectrum has with WBBZ is to carry the main channel (67-1).  Until a new agreement is put in place to carry all the WBBZ subchannels, your only recourse is to use an antenna, and fill out a request for TWC/Spectrum to add the sub-channel to the lineup.  (Check elsewhere on this site where to submit your request.)

Participant

I just submitted a request to carry the full time station. It shouldn't require an extraordinary effort since it already exists: they just need to add the subchannel. Buffalo is the only city (aside from 1-2 others) that has this nonsense with the part time channel. Everyone else just gets the full time station. I'm kind of annoyed because I want to record certain shows, but I cannot do so through an antenna.

But thank you for your help.