Highlighted
Newcomer

Impossible to get answers from Chat agents

I changed my packages to Silver, which is supposed to be Digi 1 and 2 tiers - I only did this because I like TCM and Outdoor channel / Hunting channels.  I do not watch other sports.  Cannot get outdoor channel and 2 different chat agents have no clue - just spent yet another hour or more of my life I cannot get back for agents to tell me there is a ticket out for some spotty outages.  This has nothing to do with my question - I haven't had this channel for weeks at least, I haven't tried to look at it, so whatever is going on with mine is not because of an outage today.  Can I get answers?  No, of course not.  

2 REPLIES 2
Helper

Re: Impossible to get answers from Chat agents

In my area the Outdoor Channel is only available in the Gold package.

Proven Sharer

Re: Impossible to get answers from Chat agents

@das0317 wrote:

I changed my packages to Silver, which is supposed to be Digi 1 and 2 tiers - I only did this because I like TCM and Outdoor channel / Hunting channels.  I do not watch other sports.  Cannot get outdoor channel and 2 different chat agents have no clue - just spent yet another hour or more of my life I cannot get back for agents to tell me there is a ticket out for some spotty outages.  This has nothing to do with my question - I haven't had this channel for weeks at least, I haven't tried to look at it, so whatever is going on with mine is not because of an outage today.  Can I get answers?  No, of course not.  

In my market, Spectrum Silver only includes one of the Digi-Tiers - not both.  If you don't want the premium channels, you can downgrade to Select and add Digi-Tiers 1 and 2 for $24 more per month.