Trusted Helper

If Moving From TWC Preferred TV To Spectrum Gold? (Channels Gained/Lost)

Please provide as exact an answer as possible to the following question:

If moving from TWC Preferred TV/Variety Pass to Spectrum Gold, what channels will be gained and what channels will be lost?  I need this information to save for reference.  Thank you.  (I am in Metro-Milwaukee Wisconsin)

Satch

5 REPLIES 5
Expert

Re: If Moving From TWC Preferred TV To Spectrum Gold? (Channels Gained/Lost)

Trusted Helper

@MsRaye wrote:

Do you get a spectrum guide when you enter your zip code?

http://www.spectrum.net/support/tv/spectrum-faq-what-new-spectrum-guide/?domain-redirect=true

Hi Ms. Raye,

I had reviewed that information.  I will check again.  It's a little confusing because you have to go through the filters and the checkmarks.  It would be easier for us to see a column list at the Community Forum.  (Channels Gained vs. Channel's Lost) for easier reference.  That's why I made this thread.  I wonder if the markets vary that much?

What I mean, is Spectrum Gold the same for all markets?

Satch

Expert

OK, here's my counts for the 3 packages:

Proven Sharer

@Satch wrote:

Please provide as exact an answer as possible to the following question:

If moving from TWC Preferred TV/Variety Pass to Spectrum Gold, what channels will be gained and what channels will be lost?  I need this information to save for reference.  Thank you.  (I am in Metro-Milwaukee Wisconsin)

Satch

Channel by channel might be a system by system effort.  However, what I gather is:

1.  Select has less than "Standard" or "Preferred"

2.  I believe that Digi-Tier 1 and Digi-Tier 2 add the channels that are not in Standard or Preferred

3.  Silver combines Select with one of the Digi-Tiers, plus HBO, MAX, and SHO

4.  Gold adds the other Digi-Tier plus the rest of the premiums not already included.

You don't need to add the Premiums via Silver or Gold.  You can just add the Digi Tiers.  But they are $12 per month each, and unless you want a premium)s), you might do better sticking with what you have.

Seasoned Contributor

@MsRaye wrote:

OK, here's my counts for the 3 packages:

My count is:

TV Select 146 Channels
TV Silver 250 Channels
TV Gold 322 Channels

In my area they seem to be now charging more for any channel that shows any type of movies regularly.