Not applicable

How can I get to channel 25 by just pressing 25 on the remote?

4 REPLIES 4
Not applicable

Spectrum App - Guide - Filter - Won't save setting "Channel #"

Trying to set this up so that whenever I use the Guide it will show all channels by channel #.  I can find the filter setting for "Channel #", and then it does display the channels by channel #, but I don't want to have to change this setting every time I use the TV.  Doesn't save the setting.  Help!!!

Trusted Helper

Re: How can I get to channel 25 by just pressing 25 on the remote?

Need more info,

What happens right now when you press 25 on your remote?

Satch

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: How can I get to channel 25 by just pressing 25 on the remote?

If you are using the Roku Spectrum TV app, your keypad will not work because the app does not support random-access channel entry.  You must use the channel up/down buttons on the remote to scroll up or down through the main menu or through the guide. The only way your remote's keypad would work as you mention would be if you had a cable box, or if you were getting your TV reception OTA and were selecting channels using the TV's own tuner.

Helper

Re: Spectrum App - Guide - Filter - Won't save setting "Channel #"

@Papa wrote:

Trying to set this up so that whenever I use the Guide it will show all channels by channel #.  I can find the filter setting for "Channel #", and then it does display the channels by channel #, but I don't want to have to change this setting every time I use the TV.  Doesn't save the setting.  Help!!!

What device are you using? The title says "Spectrum App" so I assume you are using a Roku? If so, you cannot direct access channels with a remote's number pad.  You can, however, save the settings within the app to display channels in # order rather than alphabetical order by pressing the left arrow on the Roku remote twice to filter the channel list or to sort the channel list by # or name.