Not applicable

Filter out channels not subscribed to

Have an Arris/Motorola  model DCX3200/A080/013 Set-Top Box
My guide is iGuide
TV Service is Basic TV Service Expanded Basic Service

Been looking for the way to only show the channels I'm subscribed to. Most of the instructions I have found on this forum instruct to press the Guide button twice and change the filter.

Unable to find an option that will allow me to change the filter. Is this an option for my cable box and guide? If it is, where is it?

Spectrum customer service told me I would have to create a favorites channel list. But they didn't tell me what to do after creating this.

Seems like this should be easy, their app knows to only show my subscribed channels.....

2 REPLIES 2
Lead Moderator

Re: Filter out channels not subscribed to

Good morning!

You can check which guide you have here:    which-guide-do-i-have

I see that the box you use can use the ODN or the iGuide. 

If you are using the iGuide I do not see an option to filter the same way as the ODN guide. 

Regards,

Julia R.

Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care

Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Trusted Helper

Re: Filter out channels not subscribed to

@bennie47250 wrote:
Have an Arris/Motorola  model DCX3200/A080/013 Set-Top Box
My guide is iGuide
TV Service is Basic TV Service Expanded Basic Service

Been looking for the way to only show the channels I'm subscribed to. Most of the instructions I have found on this forum instruct to press the Guide button twice and change the filter.

Unable to find an option that will allow me to change the filter. Is this an option for my cable box and guide? If it is, where is it?

Spectrum customer service told me I would have to create a favorites channel list. But they didn't tell me what to do after creating this.

Seems like this should be easy, their app knows to only show my subscribed channels.....

Hello,

If you have ODN Navigator, Press Guide twice on the remote, than select your filter.  Save if prompted.  To change the filter settings, repeat this process.

Satch