Newcomer

FXX Removed?

I came home last night and my Tivo told me channel 109 FXX had been removed. It still shows up online but not on the online channel lineup. Whats going on?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Participant

Re: FXX Removed?

Tivo owner here. Not sure where you're located, but FXX moved to channel 90 in my area (Nebraska). I can also still receive it on channel 109 too, but with no guide data. But channel 90 does get guide data.
Not applicable

I live in Ky and FXX, channel 921, was also removed.  It is obviously a tivo guide error since TWC/spectrum is still showing FXX as a viable channel on their box as well as online.

Newcomer

I'm seeing the same thing with FXX in Columbus, OH (318 / 1318), except that I checked the line up on the TW/Spectrum channel listings.  FXX did not show up, unless you click a link labeled "Did you sign up for TV services before 1/18/2017", which point you see an entirely line up page.
I can still manually select 318 and watch FXX programming, just shows up as TBA on the TiVo program info, and is missing from the TiVo guide.

Helper

FXX and National Geographic were not removed from your Spectrum lineups. I believe they moved to different tiers. This is a TiVo guide issue, not a Spectrum issue.  You can report this on TiVo's web site at this link:

https://www.tivo.com/lineup.html