Contributor

Digi tier 1

Has Spectrum dropped the Digi-tier 1 and Digi-tier 2 options?  As of a few days ago, I was able to go to 'my account', click on 'upgrade services' and see that i could add Digi tier 1 for $12.00/mo.  Didn't pull the trigger then.  Tonight I was going to add Digi-tier 1 and now can no longer find that option. 

Or am I just looking in the wrong place?

6 REPLIES 6
Trusted Helper

Re: Digi tier 1

@ddeerrff wrote:

Has Spectrum dropped the Digi-tier 1 and Digi-tier 2 options?  As of a few days ago, I was able to go to 'my account', click on 'upgrade services' and see that i could add Digi tier 1 for $12.00/mo.  Didn't pull the trigger then.  Tonight I was going to add Digi-tier 1 and now can no longer find that option. 

Or am I just looking in the wrong place?

Sup?

I have not heard anything regarding a change in packages.  But the whole website is going through a ton of updates to accomdate customers across the entire Charter Spectrum footprint,

Block out any account information first, but can you post a picture for us of what you see when you click on "Update Services" at the website?  Do that so the rest of us can see what's happening,

As for updating, you can also update through the cable box or see what updates are offered  I would recommend calling Spectrum and asking about the update that way.  Ask about any specials or discounts that they might have.  (You can't get deals through the cable box channel updates, or through any social media forums.)  You might also be able to go to a Spectrum Store. and ask about deals.  You and I are in the same city, try the Walwatosa location at Mayfair.

Satch

Contributor

Trying to go to the 'update' online takes me to a site that starts out advertising the Spectrum mobile.  As I scroll down, it almost looks like it would be something that someone who is not logged in would see. 

If I try it through the TV, I am offered Silver, Gold, Latino, Cinemax, and Epic.  Digi-tier 1 is no where to be seen.

Contributor

Capture.JPG

This is what I get when I click on "upgrade Services" from My Account page.

Lead Moderator

Good morning!

If I may ask a few questions. I am unsure why this would be happening but wanted to have you check a few things.

What browser are you using? 

Have you cleared cookies & cashe?

Do you have the same result from an alternate browser?

May we have the URL you are landing on?

To clarify, you are logging in at Spectrum. net and then selecting the upgrade link  yes?

Does it then take you to a new page where you would have to enter your credentials or direct to that page? 

If you navigate to https://www.spectrum.net/support/tv/instant-upgrade/ on your set top box to channel 2495 are you given the option? 

Regards,

Julia R.

Spectrum-Social Media Customer Service

Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Contributor

I'm using FireFox 55, don't like the newer versions.  Have not tried clearing catch or cookies but will try after this post.  Also have not tried an alternate browser, as i was able to see the upgrade options (specifically DT1) a few days ago with this browser.

I am going to https://www.spectrum.net/login/, which takes me to a 'sign in' page.  I have "Remember me" checked, and when I click on "Sign in" it takes me to https://myservices.timewarnercable.com/account/index.  It's the "My Account" page and despite the fact that the address contains TWC, it showa as a 'Spectrum' page, and my name is shown in the upper right.  Clicking on 'Upgrade Services' takes me to the page as described earlier without any options to add services. 

I did just recently change from a legacy TWC account to a Spectrum account.

Channel 2495 gives me some upgrade options, but does not list DT1. 

Contributor

Cleared cache and Spectrum/charter/timewarnercable related cookies (except for the forum cookies).  PROBLEM RESOLVED.

Thank you