Rookie

Network On Demand Apps not working

I recently noticed that I cannot watch on demand shows using the network apps through Apple TV (Bravo, SYFY, FOX, USA,). This is only a recent problem. I called Spectrum and was told they are working on it.  Is it a Spectrum thing, the network app or my Apple TV?  Any advice? Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6
Community Manager

Re: Network On Demand Apps not working

This is a known issue and we are currently investigating.  Unfortunately, there is no additional information available at this time.  Each channel does have it's own individual app that can be accessed with your Spectrum credentials to view programming.    

Browser

I have the Spectrum TV App installed on my Apple TV.  After opening it scroll to R to highlight Browse on top of page.  Networks button is visible on the R side of second row of items.  If you click on Networks will open page of all the Networks to see On Demand contents when selecting desired network.  This works for me just fine.    

Helper

@DoctorA wrote:

I have the Spectrum TV App installed on my Apple TV.  After opening it scroll to R to highlight Browse on top of page.  Networks button is visible on the R side of second row of items.  If you click on Networks will open page of all the Networks to see On Demand contents when selecting desired network.  This works for me just fine.    

I think @heatheroe is referring to the individual network apps, not the On Demand feature from within the Spectrum TV app.

Browser

I realize that but was just trying to suggest alternate way of viewing the content.  I find this easier since you do not have to login into each individual app.

Browser

my daughter is having problem on macbookpro, but it is working on windows. So that might be your alternate option till spectrum is able to comprehend the problem.

Rookie

Thanks all. The Spectrum app does work but the content seems more limited than the network app.