Newcomer

Error AGE-9000

Yesterday afternoon I started seeing this when trying to watch the Spectrum app on my AppleTV. It has a button showing “Retry”, that takes me back to the splash screen and the spinning wheel of death. I never get connected, even leaving it at that point for 20 minutes. The only way out is to return to the AppleTV Home screen.  

I tried other apps and they all work so it does not appear to be a network problem. 

I deleted and re-downloaded the Spectrum TV app, also no difference. 

Help please???

6 REPLIES 6
Community Manager

Re: Error AGE-9000

We apologize for any service issues.  There was a known issue yesterday with the Spectrum TV app.  The issue has since been resolved.  You may need to restart the modem on your account to reset connectivity.   If the issue continues, please contact support directly for additional troubleshooting.  

Please contact us at: 

Not applicable

I have an Apple TV and the spectrum app keeps giving me the retry screen and then the loading symbol spins until it gives me error code AGE-9000. Second time this week that the cable and/or internet has been down.
Newcomer

I'm having the same error today.
Rookie

This particular issue just started happening today. I’ve had one issue or another with the Spectrum TV app since i signed up..,
Rookie

Rebooting modem and router fixed the issue.
Lead Moderator

@Satterdw  I was able to locate your account from your login information, I am seeing a problem with  your downstream correcteds and uncorrectables.

I encourage you to contact support for assistance in booking a technician to come out and check the connections to the home and modem/ splitters etc.

Twitter: @Ask_Spectrum

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Spectrum

Regards,

Julia

Social Media Customer Service-Lead Moderator