Newcomer

Does this email address "Myaccount@spectrumemails.com" belong to Spectrum bill team?

Hi 

we recently got an email from Myaccount@spectrumemails.com, shows that we have a $400+ balance. the email was like a real email from spectrum and it had a professonal look and with all spectrum's logos in there., and they had a botton " pay now" in the email.  However, i chose to check our spectrum account first and i found we didn't have any balance yet.

so just wondering if Spectrum sent the email to us by mistake or the email was a scam.

2 REPLIES 2
Helper

Re: Does this email address "Myaccount@spectrumemails.com" belong to Spectrum bill team?

Very doubtful. Do not click on any links and do not call any phone number listed in the email. Call Spectrum directly to discuss your account.

https://www.spectrum.com/contact-us

Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Does this email address "Myaccount@spectrumemails.com" belong to Spectrum bill team?

@Qt99999 , 

Thanks for contacting us. " Myaccount@spectrumemails.com " is a valid email address from Spectrum billing.  The links included in the email would take you to your My Account log in.  It is possible that there was an overlap or other issue that caused the amount to be inaccurate.  If the issue is not resolved, please contact us directly so we can assist further. 

Please contact us at: