Participant

watch spectrum net tvlive not working?

is anybody else having problems with the live feed? I seem to be stuck on an episode of Lakefront Bargain Hunt. Smiley Frustrated

3 REPLIES
Newcomer

Re: watch spectrum net tvlive not working?

Only happens everyday......................... About to part ways as soon as I put up an antenna for local channels.  

Participant

I ended up logging out for a while and then cleared my cache. that helped for a little bit then it did the same thing again with a different show. logged out again and came back and so far it hasn't had any probs.

Highlighted
Not applicable

Spectrum keeps marking all of these as "solved" when clearly it is not. Just because the error seems to clear itslef after a day or so doesnt make the problem "solved". I started a new thread on this last week because all of the others had been marked "solved" but it looks like Spectrum deleted my thread . . . its gone! So i guess that's there solution - instead of actually having someone investigate it and post an actual resolution, they just makred all of the posts about this problem as "solved" or throw out some ridiculous "entitlement error" argument as if we're all trying to surreptitiously access  content that we have not subscrived to.  Would someoen at Spectrum lease taje a look at the top 5 or six posts on this board and recognize that somethung is wrong.  And it has all started in the last few months . . . never had this problem before, now it's about every other day. But then, Spectrum apparently doesn't consider it a probelm that the service only works every other day or so. SMH!