Highlighted
Participant

Spectrumtv.com video stopped working.

On my Win7 64b system using FF Quantum, the live feed errored that adobe flash needed to be updated. installed the update but video has stopped working. just an empty window where the vid plays. thnx!

9 REPLIES
Lead Moderator

Re: Spectrumtv.com video stopped working.

Good morning. 

Are you able to use the Spectrum TV website with other browsers? 

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Participant

Yes I can view the live feed with I.E. but is there now way to restore functionality to FF?

Lead Moderator

That is a good question. Did you recently update FF on your computer? 

What version are you using? 

We can get this over to our development team, I have not heard other 

reports of FF not working with the website recently.

Are there any others here that are experiencing this? 

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Participant

I'm using FF Quantum 62.0

Participant

I've found that my flash plugin was disabled so the live feed is working now. thnx! 😄😄
Valued Participant

Yes I've been having the same problem now for about a week. Runing Win 10 on a newer i5 rig. I cannot get it to work on FF, EDGE or Brave. Takes forever for the login screen to appear, then once you put in your credentials it takes another 5 minutes and comes back with a popup saying it's unavailable, come back later. I tried turning my AV off, checked to make sure all add ons are up to date etc. .. nothing.
Newcomer

I have 5 Mac computers in my home and I used Firefox on each of them to watch Spectrum TV.  With the last Firefox upgrade Spectrum TV stopped working on all of them, even after re-enabling Flash.  I found that Spectrum TV worked fine on my Safari browsers.  So, I now use Safari as my default browser.

Newcomer

Yes, on all 5 of my Mac's. Just switched my default browser to Safari & it works fine now.
Valued Participant

Interesting.. a windows 10 update blew the spectrum app away.. that was the problem.