Not applicable

Neither watch spectrum tv nor spectrum tv app working

App logs me in but then says I need a subscription (which I do have). Using both an iPhone and iPad. Watch spectrum tv site has no option for login and tells me to get the app. Same thing with my windows laptop. I’m at home and on my spectrum WiFi. Account is up to date. WiFi working fine. What gives?! I spent a good 20+ minutes in spectrum live chat and she didn’t know.
8 REPLIES
Helper

Re: Neither watch spectrum tv nor spectrum tv app working

@Tutululu wrote:
App logs me in but then says I need a subscription (which I do have). Using both an iPhone and iPad. Watch spectrum tv site has no option for login and tells me to get the app. Same thing with my windows laptop. I’m at home and on my spectrum WiFi. Account is up to date. WiFi working fine. What gives?! I spent a good 20+ minutes in spectrum live chat and she didn’t know.

Do you use a VPN?

Do you have Flash enabled on your browser?

Not applicable

I know not what you refer to by 'watch spectrum tv' site but I have not had any problems watching tv by using the app.  Assuming you typed in and downloaded Spectrum TV app. 

The other thing I can think of was the app itself was having some problems recently.  I called in for tech support.  I was getting SLP-1999 Errors when trying to watch a certain channel.  (24 hours later its gone.  ) 

Helper

@AlexaLovesMe wrote:

I know not what you refer to by 'watch spectrum tv'

The OP is referring to not using an app but rather using a browser window on a computer to access https://watch.spectrum.net/ 

Spectator

Starting today, watch.spectrum.net stopped working for me. When accessing the site, it takes a long time to load. I am then presented with the login screen but when I enter my credentials, I am presented with the error "We're sorry, something didn't work quite right. Please try again later."

I logged an outage and called spectrum but their wait time is almost a hour.

Helper

@hbcondo wrote:

Starting today, watch.spectrum.net stopped working for me. When accessing the site, it takes a long time to load. I am then presented with the login screen but when I enter my credentials, I am presented with the error "We're sorry, something didn't work quite right. Please try again later."

I logged an outage and called spectrum but their wait time is almost a hour.

Is Flash enabled on your browser? Did you have a recent update that may have turned it off?

Spectator

What does this have to do with Flash, I can't even login! it's the same login issue on my Samsung TV too
Newcomer

Same thing happening to me on watch.spectrum.net 

It's been about a week. If I clear all cookies, I can get back to the login screen. I get logged in, but it dies after the "got it" click for parental controls. After that, nothing but a loading screen until I clear cookies again. So infuriating. My laptop is the only way I watch TV anymore. I'm beginning to wonder why I bother paying for the service. 

Lead Moderator

Hi!

What browser are you using? Do you have the same experience from an alternate 

browser or computer? 

Regards,

Julia R.

Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care

Lead Moderator-Community Forums