Browser

Lots of missing channels

Dear Sirs,

There are many channels mussing from spectrum.net live TV feed.

When I click to go to all Channels, it starts at 101. There are also lots of other channels missing above 101 as well like AntennaTV, MeTV and etc.

What is going on with this service? Everyday is always an issue. I am paying good money and I expect to have things working. 

4 REPLIES
Observer

Re: Lots of missing channels

I'm experiencing the same thing on both the website and Roku app.

Browser

It seems like they fixed it here where I reside. But, I'm NOT getting my hopes too high because these fixes are usually temporary. There's always an issue EVERYDAY with this site. Some channels come in and out all the time.

Rookie

Experienced the same thing yesterday.

@oxcana943 wrote:

Dear Sirs,

There are many channels mussing from spectrum.net live TV feed.

When I click to go to all Channels, it starts at 101. There are also lots of other channels missing above 101 as well like AntennaTV, MeTV and etc.

What is going on with this service? Everyday is always an issue. I am paying good money and I expect to have things working. 

Newcomer

We, too, have been experiencing repeated losses of numerous channels, among these AntennaTV, Laff, tbs and others.

Spectrum displays the message " Service Unavailable We're sorry but this channel is currently unavailable. We are working to restore service as soon as possible. Spectrum"

I've tried to reach out to Spectrum but its customer support agents merely give me the run-around:  they can understand this is frustrating, suggest I reinstall the app.

We are finding these service disruptions on our PC, three Roku devices, smartphones and my tablet.

When can we expect resolution of this ongoing poor performance by Spectrum?