Newcomer

Error code SCF-1003 (resolved 4/26/2018)

Why am I seeing this? 

13 REPLIES
Newcomer

Can't Login to Spectrum TV

Tonight, when I try to login on my computer to watch Spectrum TV, I get the following error message:

We're sorry, something didn't work quite right. Please try again later.

I've tried different computers without success. The Spectrum app on my phone and tablet is working fine. It's just Spectrum TV on our computers that is failing.

Any ideas?

- Jeff

Newcomer

Re: Can't Login to Spectrum TV

Service has been down for a while now.  Was watching just fine, went to change channel and got an error. 

Newcomer

Having the same issue. It's been happening for almost 2 hours.
Highlighted
Rookie

Re: Error code SCF-1003

I am seeing it also and I just messaged Spectrum on FB and this was their response

There is a known issue in the area and our technicians are working to restore the service as quickly as possible. They do not give us any additional information as to the cause or when the services will be restored. -Tyleen

Newcomer

Re: Error code SCF-1003

I have the same problem on my computer, two Samsung TV'S and my Roku
Rookie

Same here... Messaged them on FB and this was their response... Its on their end!!

There is a known issue in the area and our technicians are working to restore the service as quickly as possible. They do not give us any additional information as to the cause or when the services will be restored. -Tyleen
Newcomer

I have the same problem on my computer, two Samsung TV'S and my Roku
Newcomer

I'm glad to hear I am not the only one but sorry you are all having the same problem.

Misery loves company!

- Jeff

Newcomer

Spectrum TV APP ON MY LAPTOP WINDOWS 10,...WHAT IS ERROR CODE WUC-1002 ?