Highlighted
Browser

AntennaTV on watch.spectrum.net/livetv is not coming in. It times out

AntennaTV is one  of my favorite channels to watch. But lately, it has not been working right.

Sometimes when it comes in, it plays for a few seconds and then it buffers for a long, long time.

Now it doesn't come in at all. I get this error popup:

Unable to Complete Request

We're sorry, something didn't work quite right. Please try again later

THe other channels come in fine without any buffering issues, so it can't be a bandwidth issue.

I appreciate any feedback. Thanks

6 REPLIES
Trusted Helper

Re: AntennaTV on watch.spectrum.net/livetv is not coming in. It times out

@oxcana943 wrote:

AntennaTV is one  of my favorite channels to watch. But lately, it has not been working right.

Sometimes when it comes in, it plays for a few seconds and then it buffers for a long, long time.

Now it doesn't come in at all. I get this error popup:

Unable to Complete Request

We're sorry, something didn't work quite right. Please try again later

THe other channels come in fine without any buffering issues, so it can't be a bandwidth issue.

I appreciate any feedback. Thanks

Hello,

Yea, Antenna TV is a cool channel!  Can you provide your city, state, and zip.  It's needed to see if there might be a problem with the server relaying information for your area?  If we need more information, a mod may request you to PM some account information.  We need to find out if this is a nationwide streaming problem, a city problem, or a local area/account issue?

Anybody else having trouble with Antenna TV at Spectrum's website?  Oh, also, what browser and operating system are you using to connect to our TV website?

Satch

Browser

Hi and thanks for the reply

I get the same results on Firefox ver. 61.02 and Google chrome browser ver. 68.0.344.106  on windows 7 and on  my android phone running Android 7 Noguat via the spectrum app

I am using the latest adobe flash player ver 30 on windows 7

My resident is

New York City, NY 10032

Thanks again

Trusted Helper

@oxcana943 wrote:

Hi and thanks for the reply

I get the same results on Firefox ver. 61.02 and Google chrome browser ver. 68.0.344.106  on windows 7 and on  my android phone running Android 7 Noguat via the spectrum app

I am using the latest adobe flash player ver 30 on windows 7

My resident is

New York City, NY 10032

Thanks again

Thanks for this info!

A mod should be on tomorrow morning and begin testing this issue.

Satch

Community Manager

@oxcana943

There was an issue with the Spectrum TV app and watch.spectrum.net over the weekend.  The issue has been resolved.  I was able to access AntennaTv on our test account.  If you are still unable to access the channel, we encourage you to contact support directly for further assistance.

Please contact us at: 

Browser

It's working now for me too.

Thank you very much for the prompt EXCELLENT service.

:-)

Not applicable

I have never had Antenna TV available when I'm watching via the spectrum.net/livetv site on my laptop. It is available to watch when viewing via my TV set top cable box but is not even listed in my channel list/menu when viewed via my laptop on the Live TV website. My browser is up to date and all other channels come in, although the spectrum site always takes forever to load and is sluggish and frustrating to use. I can watch Netflix and Amazon via my browser and neither of those sites take the time to load and require multiple prompts to load like the Spectrum site does. However, despite this poor performance, all of my available channels do load except for AntennaTV... which as I said, isn't even listed . It's very frustrating as it is one of my favorite channels as well. I hope this can be remedied.
Thanks,
Glenda