Newcomer

All of a sudden I cannot watch live programming from my laptop and get this popup with no workaround

It is crossselling additional services ... and I cannot say no, delete it, or otherwise.

I would like to post a screen shot so it can be seen, but that option is not available. 

7 REPLIES
Newcomer

Re: All of a sudden I cannot watch live programming from my laptop and get this popup with no workar

I'm dealing with the same issue--help!

Newcomer

Re: All of a sudden I cannot watch live programming from my laptop and get this popup with no workar

Same here,  it happens all the time. 

Newcomer

I think Spectrum should get a call from everyone tomorrow, and ask for a refund for all the times their service is down. 

Browser

Same probblem here in Hawaii but worked OK a few days ago and first time I noticed issue.  I went to MENU in upper left and selected WATCH TV but that did not help.  

Browser

Just after I posted above that had same problem, on the screen with the ad I clicked on I believe a TV link in upper part of screen.  It then asked me my zipcode and I then got the expected live TV on my laptop.  I tried to go back and see exactly what I clicked on but could not get back to the ad that was originally blocking seeing live TV on lap[top.

Browser

Correction..... In upper right of screen was "Support".  I selected that and then went into "My Account" and within that I found a link to "Watch Live".

Community Manager

We apologize for any problems with your services.  There was a known issue impacting watch.spectrum.net.  The issue has been resolved.  If you are still unable to load the website, we encourage you to contact support directly for further assistance.

Please contact us at: