Re: 1st TWC/Spectrum Kills Clue & Now Stops Carrying Chiller!

I just sent my request for it to come back !
Newcomer

Re: Chiller channel no longer available...what's up with that??

I am really bummed about losing Chiller. This is one, of many reasons people are moving on to other TV options
mct
Rookie

Re: 1st TWC/Spectrum Kills Cloo & Now Stops Carrying Chiller!

I also went to Chiller and found the channel not available. I called Spectrum and CS rep. said that the Chiller channel had stopped operations, not that Spectrum itself cut it. I later found two other channels that have disappered. I have lost at least 3 channels since TWC was changed to Spectrum. My TWC pricing will be lost soon.The exact package from Spectrum will cost nearly $10 more monthly and they keep dropping channels! They have an extensive advertising champaign in the area telling everyone how great are as the rates go up and the channels go down. TCM  is in my service now but will be an extra charge soon. Spectrum is trying to whitewash the area but soon we will all see a company driven by profit, not customer service/pricing. Same old cable situation just a new name.

Re: Chiller channel no longer available...what's up with that??

i bet many of you haven't tried most of your common channels to find they are no longer available under your new Spectrum plan....Like "The Comedy Channel" ...and "Nickelodeon"..

I try to call to complain and I get a representative in the Phillipines. I said "The only reason I didnt switch to another provider is because of "CLOO" and "CHILLER" Networks....

(CLOO caved in, but Chiller won't...)

I told her if they remove Chiller, I'm going with another provider...

She apologized and asked if there was anything else she could help me with....

I have new high dollar internet speed that comes and goes....

they have this forum page, but I would bet no Spectrum personnel even look at it...

Try to call and complain...you get, "sorry I can't help you"...Is there anything else I can do? "

They don't care....and therefore they suck !!

i've been a customer since 1987....They don't care...

i'm switching ...

YOU SHOULD TO!!!!......Its only going to get worse from here ...

Fleshanfire....

I'd like to say "Good Luck...!"

I've called and contacted them via e-mail....several times...They don't care..

If you noticed, they took many other channels you now have to pay extra for... 

Switch providers, then they can call you all day asking you to come back...

i've been with them 30 years this year...

That dedication earns me only total dissatisfaction...

I'm switching...

Best regards, Chiller friend !!

Rookie

Removing channels but charging the same..Not right! Contact the FCC, I just did.

Rookie

Thanks for the link and to all fellow viewers, who, like me, want Chiller back!  I used the link and hope others will too.  Maybe they will bring it back.