Community Manager

Re: SPECTRUM APP FOR ROKU NOT WORKING

@Eli_56

I apologize for the frustration.  The area wide issue impacting the Spectrum App on all platforms has been resolved.  I included a link to FAQ for the Spectrum App on Roku.  If you still need assistance, please contact us by direct message at Forums_Help

James M.
Social Media Customer Care
Community Forums Moderator

Rookie

@James_M

Thank you for the reply, but this does not address my issue. My three (3) Roku devices are properly activated and registered, and work with every other service that I use (Hulu, Vudu, HBO Go, etc.). Additionally, the Spectrum app does not work on my Samsung smart TV, and when I try to watch online from my laptop the page doesn't load. I verified that I do have online access as part of my account. Basically, this problem is deeper than just Roku. Please advise if there is another more appropriate forum thread .

Lead Moderator

@Eli_56  Please contact us directly with your account number, verification of your 

service address and your username to begin.

If you will please verify that you are able to login to MyAccount and relay 

to us if you are able to view and download your bill. If you see that your account

needs to be verified please do this.

Look forward to hearing from you. 

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

N/A

3-30-2017 and the Spectrum app on Roku is not working for me. Not happy.

I'm still having the same problem with my Roku and spectrum app even after resetting roku, etc. Still getting error "We apologize, but we are unable to fulfill your request at this time. Please try again later."

I'm still having the same problem with my Roku and spectrum app even after resetting roku, etc. Still getting error  "We apologize, but we are unable to fulfill your request at this time. Please try again later."

James_M wrote:

@Eli_56

I apologize for the frustration.  The area wide issue impacting the Spectrum App on all platforms has been resolved.  I included a link to FAQ for the Spectrum App on Roku.  If you still need assistance, please contact us by direct message at Forums_Help

James M.
Social Media Customer Care
Community Forums Moderator

Rookie

Greedy (edited) they just want us to rent a cable box and pay more...
you all should request for account credits for the days the app doesn't work, it's not fair that we all pay for something that doesn't work... it's very obvious what they are doing.... NBA playoffs,MLB,NHL you can't play with people like that, this ain't right!!!!

Rookie

I've had roku since last summer and love it. TWC/Spectrum app has been working up until a couple of weeks ago. I waited for enough people to complain to get whatever to work again, but to no avail. I found ths forum today and followed the steps and now it works! I had to verify my cust code found on my bill and enter it in the My Account section of the Spectrum (time warner) website. I rebooted my cable modem, then the app finally asked me for my account id and pswd. Then I was up and running again. Fixed many a problem via the net over the last two decades!!!