Newcomer

Re: Spectrum app roku not working

There have been intermittent outages NATIONWIDE since at least Saturday night. 

Newcomer

Re: Spectrum app roku not working

I recently switched to Spectrum with promises it was better than what I had. WRONG! The Spectrum app on Roku is worthless. I cannot watch an entire program without it freezing up. Often times I can't even log into the app at all. I'm considering leaving this "better" option and going with Google fiber. 

Community Manager

Re: App won't even load?

There is an network issue impacting the Spectrum app on multiple platforms.  We are working to resolve the issue.  Unfortunately, there is not an ETA.  We appreciate your patience.    

James M.
Social Media Customer Care
Community Forums Moderator

Observer

Re: SPECTRUM APP FOR ROKU NOT WORKING

Is the issue of constant buffering on the local channels being addressed?

Lead Moderator

@MCD73  This is not an issue associated with the trouble the network was experiencing. 

Most often buffering and voice mismatch issues are due to a problem in connectivity 

on your Internet connection. We would be happy to look into this for you if the problem

persists. 

We can be reached at Forums_Help  Please include 

1. Your account number and verification of your address (and pin if you have one)

2. Your username

3. Speedtests from your internet connection (both wired and wireless if you are able )

4. What devices you are experiencing this issue on.

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Jbt
Rookie

Yes for several days now

Newcomer

Yes, I get the same message.  In Wilmington NC

Rookie

I have the same issue as @MCD73 and I use Spectrum as the internet provider. Soooooo....you're the issue not Roku. I'm seriously considering switching from this crap of a service that's overrated and over priced. Anyone know of something better??
Observer

Keeps your eyes on YouTube TV and Hulu TV, may provide viable solutions when launched.

Newcomer

Same issue here in 43228. Has been intermittently working over the past 2 days but today absolutely nothing. I'm probably still going to get charged for the days of service it's not working. Smiley Sad