Newcomer

Different page layouts on different computers

I'm not sure where to put this, so please forgive me if it's in the wrong spot.

We have a computer upstairs in the living room, and I have one downstairs in my man cave, where I am typing this.

When the Time Warner home page loads, the layouts on the two computers are TOTALLY different. On my man cave computer I get a layout with news, sports, and weather. On the upstairs computer I get a layout dedicated to almost nothing but movies, which ones have just come out, which ones are on video, which ones this, which one's that, blah, blah, blah. As Roseanne Roseannadanna used to say "It bout makes me sick!"Man Frustrated

I have tries to find a way to change the layout, but I guess I just haven't pushed the right button yet.

Can anyone PLEASE tell me how to change the layout of the TW home page? Thank you.

2 REPLIES
Expert

Re: Different page layouts on different computers

Reset cookies and run an anti phishing/ adware program....Something is sniffing out your preferences

Sharer

Re: Different page layouts on different computers

MsRaye wrote:

Reset cookies and run an anti phishing/ adware program....Something is sniffing out your preferences

====

Best programs to fix things like that are Malwarebytes Antimalware (malwarebytes.com), and Superantispyware

(superantispyware.com).

Both are free.  And it's best to use both, and run them at least twice each.