07-28-2017 12:46 PM - edited 07-28-2017 12:49 PM
- https://www.spectrum.com/browse/content/ratecard.html rate card missing information still 14 months after the merge - lists no internet prices for spectrum internet rates in legacy twc areas in wisconsin
- viewing packages via home address doesn't even list a speed
Based on financial reports 50% of subscribers get 100mbps for base speed
- gives 50% of subscribers a 100mbps base speed but will not give dates when more will get that speed.
- makes the 50% of subsribers that doesn't get base 100mbps pay the same amount as the 50% that do.
- Maxx upgrades in a lot of areas were canceled. Time warner cables 50mbps promo would have been 300mbps about 10 months ago instead all promos still only support 60mbps.
-doesn't notify users when there will be a channel bonding upgrade in an area
- only gives some users a month advance notice when their promo rate ends
07-28-2017 06:02 PM - edited 07-28-2017 06:46 PM
I forgot about the phone part.
They say they improved customer service but everything has to be done on the phone.
twc chat reps are never american
3 weeks ago
so instead of fixing https://www.spectrum.com/browse/content/ratecard they again removed info like how much a hd box cost on some of the rate sheets and still refuse to add internet service fees in all of ohio, milwaukee, wi, and other areas.