When will the incoming calls be available on the web..

Few years back, all the incoming calls with outgoing calls were available to viewed online.

I do not see that option any more. Has it moved to somewhere else ? If so, please guide me there.

If it is not there, where did it go and when will it be available back again..

Thanks

Santosh.

3 REPLIES

Re: When will the incoming calls be available on the web..

[ Edited ]

The Recents tab contains a list of incoming calls received during the time that VoiceZone® Connect is running on the PC/Mac. Calls received when VoiceZone Connect is not running will not be displayed in the VoiceZone Connect Recents. Only incoming calls will be viewable. If you are in need of detailed call records, please contact support directly via the following LINK and we can assist in the initiation of this process.

****UPDATE 12/2016 Voice Zone Connect is no longer available for download. Should you already have this installed you will be able to continue to utilize it. ***************

Newcomer

[ Edited ]

I recently started TWC Spectrum home phone and incoming calls are not available. The website says the this service was discontinued to new customers in October. Are there plans to resume logging of incomign calls? This would be a very useful feature.

This is wierdest way to show this. Man Surprised

(a) your computer needs to be on,

(b) connected to the network

(c) and voice zone be also on the computer.

All this to see recent incoming calls that was once upon a time available.

Can't this be just be available on the website which has all the call logs ?