Newcomer

Suggested: specific numbers only allowed through

Just a suggestion that I would use: How about if all calls except certain numbers you specify are blocked?  This would be the reverse of what the current call blocking does where all are let through except 30 that you block.  I would want it the other way around.  If anyone else would use this feature please post here so maybe Spectrum /Time Warner could implement it.

4 REPLIES

Re: Suggested: specific numbers only allowed through

There is currently the ability to do this. You would go to the settings in My Home Phone in My Account  and then the option is for Call Blocker Accept you can have it so that only certain numbers up to 30 different numbers can call you. 

Tyleen
TWC-Social Media Customer Care
Forum Moderator

Newcomer

Ok this was so useful thanks a million. You have no idea how happy I am this feature exists!

This is not directly related BUT:  Shortly before the election there were 37 missed calls on my land line . When I attempted to review them, "Donald J. Trump" appeared on the screen in larger, golden print than  normal text. When I pressed delete, the name reappeared on the speed dial. Repeated deletes took me back and forth...eliminatintion in the edit feature--back to "Donald J. Trump"  on speed dial again.  After about five minutes of frustration and anger the missed called feature functioned normally. I did not succeed in deleting "Donald J. Trump", it remnoved itself.

I know this. But how did this intrusion control the feature?