Spectator

Outgoing Call Block not working

[ Edited ]

I've always had a block on my outgoing phone number, but today, a business I called said my name and number was coming up on their Caller ID!  I can't figure out how to make sure it's blocked because when I try to access my settings I get a message that says either I don't have TWC phone service or that they can't access my information. 

2 REPLIES
Helper

Re: Outgoing Call Block not working

starscreeam wrote:

I've always had a block on my outgoing phone number, but today, a business I called said my name and number was coming up on their Caller ID!  I can't figure out how to make sure it's blocked because when I try to access my settings I get a message that says either I don't have TWC phone service or that they can't access my information. 

Greetings,

You should send your account information. (name, account #, and phone #) along with a description of this issue to @TWC_ForumsHelp so that they can investigate.  Click on that link and send a PM.  In your description of the issue, within the PM, please include the number of the business that is not being blocked in your Outgoing Call Block settings.

Satch

Expert

Re: Outgoing Call Block not working

You can't block your outgoing number when you call 800/toll free numbers.....