Highlighted

How to set all incoming calls to go direct to voicemail?

[ Edited ]
How can I set up my home phone to send all incoming calls to go immediately to voicemail? And then, back to normal?
2 REPLIES

Re: How to set all incoming calls to go direct to voicemail?

Hello @SteveandJayne.

You may use the VoiceZone portal on the MyServices website to edit your voice mail settings / call forward no-answer settings.

Once you log in to the  web site at the link I have provided above, you would click on the 'My Phone' tab at the top.  Once that section loads, on the right hand side you will see a link that says 'Voicemail Settings" & one that says 'Call Forwarding'.  You will want to choose the Call Forwarding option since the Call Forward No Answer section is where we can set the number of rings before it goes to the voice mail number.

In the call forwarding section, you will have a tab for Call Forward No Answer, click on that and you will see a drop down to be able to adjust the number of rings before it forward, in your case, you will want to choose 'Immediately'.

vmsettingscfna.png

Thank you for your participation in the Forums!

Regards,
Jeremiah S.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Moderator - Spectrum Community Forums

Check out the community guidelines here

Re: How to set all incoming calls to go direct to voicemail?

Thanks SO much, Jeremiah! I guess I was using the wrong starting point, but thanks to your detailed directions I was able to set it up on the first try! Really appreciate the help!