Spectator

Dayton OH - TiVo Roamio tuning to wrong channels

As of this morning, all of the channels are not tuning correctly on the TiVo Roamio. For example, I tuned to 1102 (Disney XD) but it is broadcasting 1016. (ThinkTV) Other Roamio owners have reported that to watch the local CBS affiliate, they have to tune to the CW channel. No channel is on the right number.

11 REPLIES
Rookie

Re: Dayton OH - TiVo Roamio tuning to wrong channels

Exact same problem here in Englewood OH, zip 45315

Same issue in my area, ZIP 45424
Rookie

Same,

Observer

Same problem in Fairborn.  45324

Newcomer

Same problem in Cincinnati 45236 this morning.  WCPO/Channel 9, normally on 1009, was on 1013 instead (or somewhere thereabout).

Newcomer

Same here in Centerville.  Unplugging the tuning adapter can get me the right channels for some of them not requiring SDV, but as soon as the tuning adapter reconnects, it goes back tot he wrong channels.

Observer

As of 12:28 it appears that the issue has been resolved in 45324. 

My troubleshooting and fix: Our set hooked up a TWC box worked OK. Restarted Tuning Adapter for TIVO - problem remained. Restarted TIVO - appeared to be a large software update pushed to the TIVO box. After update and restart, things appeared back to normal. So, restart your TIVO box.
Observer

That TiVo  update was several days ago.  I didn't have to restart anything to get this problem fixed.  I saw the picture jump and suddenly the channel map was back to normal.

Someone must have fixed it at the head end.