Newcomer

Hotspots

Since Tuesday I haven't been able to connect to any hotspot through my profile. I've already tried deleting the profile, wifi finder app and reinstalling everything and all is a success until my phone try to join the network and it gives me cannot join then a dismiss button. It shows 4 spots I should be able to connect to but it's not working. I have tried speaking with the tech team and they were not able to help me. What can I do to have your service work properly?
2 REPLIES
Expert

Re: Hotspots

does your device connect to any wifi?

What OS is it?

Browser

Re: Hotspots - Los Angeles - LA

Same here - and it is ONLY TWCWIFI hotspots that will not connect.
Another forum user posted this yesterday:
Hi guys. I just got off the phone with a TWC WiFi customer support rep, and he confirmed that it *IS* in fact an issue on their ened, and that they've been getting a lot and I mean a *LOT* of troubleshooting tickets over the last couple weeks regarding the issue. He told that most of the outdoor hotspots in California are not functioning, and that they're doing the best they can to fix the issue. Welp, guess we'll just have to wait patiently and see what hjappens. Glad I was at least able to confirm it's a TWC/Spectrum issue.