Valued Contributor
cbrookhart

MyTWC Application

The MyTWC has an error with viewing scheduled appointments. I happen to have a service appointment scheduled in a couple of days. When I opened the MyTWC application, the first thing it showed was that there were no scheduled appointments. When I selected the appointments feature, I received a message indicating server issues occurred. I actually contacted TWC about this a few months ago, but it hasn't been addressed yet.

TWC Employee
MegaMasterX

Re: MyTWC Application

Hey! This is Bryan with Tier 3 in NC!

Were you given a ticket number by the representative? If you contact us, we can check the status/resolution of the ticket based on that. If you haven't already, try giving Customer Service a ring and check on the status of it, we may be able to find something out based on the notes.  

Sometimes the data in MyTWC and MyServices takes up to 24 hours to propagate and display. 

Valued Contributor
cbrookhart

There was no ticket number provided when I initially reported the problem with the MyTWC application. I sent an e-mail using the feedback link, and the reply I received indicated I have to call in about this. Somehow though, I don't think the phone support system is going to recognize the response 'mobile application' when I prompted to indicate what I am calling about. According to the e-mail response, there is supposedly a dedicated support queue for the MyTWC application.

TWC Employee
MegaMasterX

Usually, Tier 3 handles the application issues and can do further escalations up the chain. Calling customer service to get that process started may be your best option.