Highlighted
Rookie

When will TWC or Spector care about they're customers

Paying a small fortune and finding chaos, disorganized service and no tcm app, the executives that run this are out of touch with they're subscribers 

7 REPLIES
Charter Employee

Re: When will TWC or Spector care about they're customers

I assure you, we do care. As far as the TCM streaming service, they have chosen to not make it available to our subscribers, so your concern is better voiced to them. 

I am a Spectrum employee but my posts are my own thoughts and opinions
Boz
Valued Contributor

DSchroeder wrote:

I assure you, we do care. As far as the TCM streaming service, they have chosen to not make it available to our subscribers, so your concern is better voiced to them. 

Are you 100% sure that's how it is?  It seems more likely that TWC isn't willing to pay for that privelege.

Sharer

Boz wrote:

DSchroeder wrote:

Are you 100% sure that's how it is?  It seems more likely that TWC isn't willing to pay for that privelege.

The truth is somewhere in the middle. Neither side can agree on what a "fair" carriage fee should be.

Rookie

Thank you for finally giving me an answer. But on the app they list Spectrum as an  internet source to access the app

Sharer

Shosh wrote:

Thank you for finally giving me an answer. But on the app they list Spectrum as an  internet source to access the app

Does the app give the option for "TWC Spectrum" or "Charter Spectrum"? Pre-Charter takeover, Charter customers had access to this app while TWC customers did not. This is still the case if you are a legacy TWC Spectrum customer vs legacy Charter Spectrum customer. 

Boz
Valued Contributor

reds91185 wrote:

Shosh wrote:

Does the app give the option for "TWC Spectrum" or "Charter Spectrum"? Pre-Charter takeover, Charter customers had access to this app while TWC customers did not. This is still the case if you are a legacy TWC Spectrum customer vs legacy Charter Spectrum customer. 

I don't understand what you're talking about.  TWC customers have had access to the TWCTV app since 01/2013.

Lead Moderator

@Boz the OP was looking to access to a Partner App, not the TWCTV app (now Spectrum TV)

When logging into Network apps such as HBOgo or Animal Planet you would be prompted to select your service provider (OP explained this as "Internet source").   In these cases you would select Time Warner Cable/Spectrum. In the case where we are not a participant with that App we would not be listed but Charter/Spectrum or Brighthouse Networks/Spectrum may be listed. These options would not allow a Time Warner Cable/Spectrum customer access. 

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums