Newcomer

Re: why do you not provide the freeform app for mobile phones?

TWC-Ray wrote:

I apologize for the inconvenience. At this time, we do not have an agreement with them, to allow for the viewing of content in that manner. I am not able to state if that will happen or anytime soon, honestly. I have not heard of anything of that becoming available. 

I have been a paying customer to Charter Communications and have received nothing, but poor quality. As a main communications provider it is unacceptable that you only allow certain networks to be viewed by the end-user. I thought that when Time Warner Cable branched off from Time Warner, customer service, prices and overall quality would increase, I was VERY wrong. Why did I think that anything would change when TWC "changed" to Spectrum. Spectrum is just another way to keep the customers quiet while the CEO sits there watching Netflix on his phone.

Newcomer

Re: Free form

So now that your Spectrum or whatever, its listed and I still cant log in? any suggestions?

N/A

So get an agreement with them, simple! 😡
Rookie

february 2017 and still no agreement with freeform. 

Rookie

Twc is spectrum now so our logins should work because spectrum has a contract with abc and free form. So what is the problem?

At this time each company (TWC, Charter, Brighthouse) still use their current logins for all apps. All access has not changed. There may be changes in the future for the apps but at this time no information is available. So when logging into the various TV apps the option you would look for is Time Warner Cable Spectrum. 

Tyleen
TWC-Social Media Customer Care
Forum Moderator

Participant

[ Edited ]

TWC-TyleenZ wrote:

At this time each company (TWC, Charter, Brighthouse) still use their current logins for all apps. All access has not changed. There may be changes in the future for the apps but at this time no information is available. So when logging into the various TV apps the option you would look for is Time Warner Cable Spectrum. 

Tyleen
TWC-Social Media Customer Care
Forum Moderator

EACH COMPANY???  Wow...what about all the lame welcome to Spectrum commercials we are getting bombarded with constantly???  So if I understand this correctly, the "Better For Customers" merger and "World Class Service"  has resulted in nothing but higher costs, less content, worse equipment, fewer support options, and absolutely NO progress towards merging the formerly separate companies' carriage and streaming agreements.  Now THAT would be better for customers.  Sadly though, that appears to be quite a bit lower on Spectrum's priority list...quite a bit lower than executive level profits it seems.  Mr. Rutledge said he expected higher churn during the transition period.  If I had any options at all I'd go elsewhere.  I only wish there would be enough "churn" to make those at the top finally give a tiny bit of attention to the paying customers and not just to lining their pockets with our money.  Oh wait...there is something that has actually remained the same through the merger...the answers by the moderators here..."We have no information about that at this time."  New company, same tired old song.

Just one small example...how about the access to Watch TCM that is available to Charter Spectrum customers but not TWC Spectrum customers???  We've been waiting years for that access, and it looks as though we'll be waiting years more.  So I guess you are right after all.   As far as customers are concerned we are still in three separate and unequal companies...just paying more and getting less for our money.  Thanks.  Smiley Frustrated

Newcomer

How is this a resolution? You're all one company, are each companies still paying separately for their agreements? No, I really doubt they are. Spectrum isn't really one big company at all, stop advertising yourself as one company. Provide us with access, plenty of people have requested it, there's demand for it. Provide it to your customers, other service providers have managed to do so.