Newcomer

Re: Watch TNT app not available for TWC subscribers

Agree with above!!
Newcomer

We r camping and have full WiFi and can't watch the game on tonight. But could with almost all other large providers. This is a bit ridiculous and is making my family consider switching providers. Please get this deal done as instead my friend is coming up with his direct TV so we can accomplish watching the game. No reason to not have this

Seems rather ridiculous to me that TNT wouldn't be available for Time Warner subscribers. I can get pretty much any other major network on their app. Very disappointing 

Newcomer

Since Charter is a listed provider on TNTdrama.com and TWC is merging with Charter....when will TWC customers also get access to this?

Newcomer

Charter Spectrum is on their list and so are most cable companies.  TWC  is not.  It is not about "ownership".   I think I missed an episode of a TNT show and I can't find it in "On Demand" on my cable box and theTNT on-line app wants me to sign in with my cable company app, and TWC is not on the list, and my TWC login does not work if I chooses Spectrum.  Will we ever have TNT on demand?  

Newcomer

Actually, even when I am home it says I am not because I am on my homes wifi. so you have to watch it at home hardwired into a network jack. 

Newcomer

Wow...over a year and this is still not resolved? I'm seriously going to consider switching providers. 

Newcomer

[ Edited ]

Newcomer

Yes...I was wondering the same thing......🤔🤔🤔🤔

Today I had to work and am now on my lunch break and I wanted to watch golden state vs the Cavs on my phone but I can't because TNT is the only ones playing it and TWC/spectrum is not a listed provider .... I'm so mad right now I spend over 100 with you guys ever month but I can't enjoy the same privileges as everyone else with a cable provider..
#TimeToMakeTheSwitch