Newcomer

Re: Watch TNT app not available for TWC subscribers

I agree. Can't watch the GS v Cavs game either. This is absolutely absurd.

Newcomer

on your own website you show support for this app however it is not true for former TWC subscribers!!

http://www.spectrum.net/support/tv/tv-channel-apps 

Lead Moderator

Good afternoon,

That appears to be a Charter/Spectrum website. TWC/Spectrum partner apps 

do differ from those offered by Charter/Spectrum.

You can view the available partner app information for TWC/Spectrum 

here: Exclusive TWC/Spectrum Partner Apps

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Highlighted
ARH
Newcomer

So basically Twc customers are getting screwed out of full streaming service because you can't come to a deal after 3 years of negotiating. And while I'm paying for tnt at home, I can't actually watch the NBA playoffs while traveling (like every other service provider allows). Stop listing the different ways we can watch the channel at home,  when it's very clear that is not what people need it for.

Newcomer

This is completely absurd. I've been waiting for over 2 years for this to be corrected. It's unacceptable that TWC/Spectrum has let this go on for so long. They obviously do not care about their customers. Enough is enough... we understand that you can view TNT on your home network though the Spectrum app, but do you understand that PEOPLE TRAVEL! For anyone who isn't a customer right now...DO NOT USE TWC/ SPECTRUM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE. They do not care about their customers! I will be switching my provider in the near future....
Rookie

Anyone know a good alternative to Spectrum in the socal area? (91042 here)

Rookie

[ Edited ]
Lol. 4 separate replies/comments and none have been published. Guess the truth hurts. Oh... and since my comments, my internet mysteriously drops in and out now. I WILL be cancelling my TWC subscription.

Good morning Veteran

If you are experiencing an issue with your internet connection, we will be happy to assist. Can you please contact us directly via the following private LINK? Please include your account number or the phone number associated with your account as well as the name of the account holder and service address for verification. 

-Melissa O.

Spectrum Community Forum Moderator