Newcomer

Re: TWC not a provider on WATCH Disney Junior for Apple TV

is this going to change now that Charter owns Time Warner? Charter is listed as an option, but I still have TW credentials.....

Newcomer

If I would have known this i probably would have stayed with Verizon Fios. TWC when can we expect an answer on a date of when this will be available?

Supply and demand? I mean, looks like I'm not the only one concerned about paying the amount we do and not being able to access anything that other cable providers can. Might as well make the switch if we'll pay the same amount but get more bang for our buck.
Newcomer

TWC blocks this method

RM2
Rookie

I see that Charter Spectrum is a listed provider.  What is the time frame for completion of the merger.  I assume at that time Disney Jr. will become available.

Newcomer

I have been with time warner for over 20 yrs. i normally dont "hop" from company to company but my cable bill just jumped to over $200 a month and I see that I cant use any of the apps because TW wont neg with these apps. Even the smallest of companies participate. After reading this thread and seeing that no one seems to be able to get TW to give an honost answer and just prints thier corporate run around answer that says abosutely nothing, I got up and made an appt for another provider to come switch me. Come on folks stop threatening to leave and just do it! Only way TW will get the message as long as they get your money your pleas will fall on deaf ears. When TW steps up to the plate I will consider coming back. Bye bye TW you lost a 20 yr customer!
Newcomer

I see WOW is offered on the Roku provider listings. I guess it's finally time to CUT Time Warner and move to WOW. 

Newcomer

It seems that Charter Spectrum is no longer listed as a provider too... It may be time to ditch the cable bill.

Now that TWC is spectrum, will they support Disney Jr. On Apple TV? If so when? Anyone? Spectrum please reply?!!!!!

Thanks!
Newcomer

can't understand if  Spectrum is now a combination of Charter and TWC,  why  Charter Spectrum is listed yet TWC Spectrum is not.  I have seen this on other apps as well and Charter Spectrum does not recognize my TWC Spectrum login info,  So is Spectrum a bait and switch deal.  I changed from FIOS,  get slightly faster DL speeds went from 75 to 100, but my UL speeds went from 75 to around 15'ish.   Now I find Apps that used to work on Apple TV don't work and the so called bigger company of Spectrum is still really acting as seperate Charter and TWC.