Newcomer

Re: TWC not a provider on WATCH Disney Junior for Apple TV

Time Warner Cable is one of the greediest companies in America. They could care less as long as you keep paying them.

Newcomer

I'm sure I can guess the reason. My guess is because they want you to pay for their cable service instead of just Internet so you would just stream apps like Netflix, YouTube, Hulu, vudu, or the many free apps that will allow you to see live tv without paying for the cable tv subscription. I know plenty of people that only pay for Internet service and use Apple TV.. It's cheaper. I'm seriously considering switching providers.
N/A

Re: TWC not a provider on WATCH Disney Junior or other stations for Apple TV

I agree about switching providers. There are plenty of cable companys throughout the U S that allow you to activate channels on Apple TV, including some in Raleigh area. TWC better get with it, or it's "so long" for many subscribers. 

I just made the switch from Uverse.   I AM HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED TO SEE THAT MY CHILD CAN NOT USE THE DISNEY JR. AP!!!   She is really going to be disappointed.  That  was one of the few apps that I could allow her to watch without worry. In addition I'm Very upset to find out that there is NO NHK WORLD TV Channel. Which is the Japan channel.   It one of the few commercial free family channels on TV. 

Newcomer

So we just discovered this same issue, and though I agree with the sentiment that TWC should remedy this issue, there is a work around. Chances are if you own an Apple TV then it stands to reason you also own an I phone, Pad or Mac book. All you have to do is download the TWC app to your I Device and air play it back to the Apple TV and the app will also allow you to use it when you are out and about.
N/A

I just switch to TWC and was satisfied until I figured out you can't use the Disney Jr app and others. This is compleaty crazy and if I would have known that a cable company this large couldn't provide something as basic as Disney Jr I would have not switched from a much smaller company. This needs to be addressed ASAP or I and it seems like a lot of other will be switching companies again. 

Newcomer

My guess would be that the networks that have not partnerned with time warner havent done so because of the pending merger. Once it goes through or fails I guarantee we will see these networks added. There is no reason other than that I am sure. To have use of the app you must have the channel in your cable subscription either way, so it is not fear that you wont buy/use their cable service that prevents them from partnering with these networks for usage of their apps.

Newcomer

I love how your solution is to watch it on demand using the TWCTV APP. I just hooked my roku up to my tv in my lil girls room, who has severe special needs. And needless to say, we are on our home network, twc provider i might add, and it will not let me watch mickey mouse club house...... it lets us see info about the episode but will not let us watch the show.

Verry disapointed, dont know how long we will keep twc as a provider

We just switched as well - not too long ago.  Just tried to log in and found that TWC is not a listed provider.  This is ridiculous.  Our former provider has been pushing hard to get us back.  It's for reasons like this that we will switch once again.  Get it together TWC!

I just found out and this is so upsetting and disappointing. Its just unbelievable that there are so many companies on the list and I am sure some are really small companies. For TWC not to be on the list just shows the pure GREED of forcing customers to have a TV cable plan because what other reason would there be for a company as large as TWC for not being on the list? I am paying over $100 a month and I have been debating the swith to Fios this is just one more reason I can debate with my wife that the swith to Fios is better.