Rookie

Spectrum Sportsnet LA in-market MLB streaming

Spectrum Sportsnet LA is one of two RSNs (MASN in DC/Baltimore the other) who haven't come to an agreement with MLB Advanced Media for in-market streaming of MLB games so that we can watch MLB games on our Fire TV, Apple TV, iPad, Roku, and Android devices. Please get a deal signed before the MLB season starts, don't leave your fans in the stone age. This network has already been a disaster for Dodger fans in the LA market.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/maurybrown/2017/03/02/with-root-sports-rsns-and-nesn-added-all-but-thre...

4 REPLIES
Sharer

Re: Spectrum Sportsnet LA in-market MLB streaming

This issue is between the RSNs and MLB...not the cable companies. They need pressure from you as a fan to get this done. 

Rookie

Um...TWC owns Spectrum Sportsnet LA, so I'm putting pressure where it belongs...
Sharer

Yes, but this forum has nothing to do with the network. They are operated by an entirely separate division of Charter. I would contact the network at spectrumsportsnet@charter.com and MLB directly to raise your concern. 

Rookie

@reds91185 don't be a dunce, this forum has plenty to do with Sportsnet LA. We as fans are asking for TV everywhere support for this channel, just as others are doing for other channels. I guarantee the group  in charge of negotiations for other channels (which includes TV everywhere capabilities) is the same group negotiating Sportsnet LA with the other distributors and TV everywhere support with MLB Advanced Media. TWC needs to get it together and offer this capability for their Dodger fans.