Highlighted
Newcomer

Now I can't watch Tru Tv app?!

So I download Tru Tv app, like I have with many other channel apps. I go to login but TWC isn't listed as a service provider, only spectrum is listed. So I choose spectrum and use my TWC login info, only it said it's incorrect. Spectrum doesn't recognize my TWC login info. So I look for help in chat on the TWC website. I'm told to use the TWC apps on the website. So I go to the website only to find the Tru TV app isn't listed as an available app forTWC. I can watch many of Tru TV shows on demand through my tv, but I can't get an app for the channel. I'd love one to become available soon please! 

3 REPLIES

Re: Now I can't watch Tru Tv app?!

We appreciate the feedback, @SlayerUtica.  At this time, Legacy Time Warner Cable areas won't have access to the TruTV app.  Once the transition to Spectrum is fully completed, any and all account information changes including setting up a new online profile will be communicated to you.

Thank you for your participation in the Forums!

Regards,
Jeremiah S.
TWC-Social Media Customer Care
Moderator - TWC Community Forums

Check out the community guidelines here
Newcomer

Which is hilarious because TruTV is owned by Time Warner Cable.

I do apologize but Time Warner Cable does not own any channels other than TWC branded channels such as TWC News. The owner you are referring to is Time Warner Inc. which is a separate company not related to us. 

Tyleen
TWC-Social Media Customer Care
Forum Moderator