Rookie

No Adult swim streaming support

The new samurai jack season just started and I figured I'll be able to stream it on the adult swim app, but lo and behold they don't support time warner cable. Why is that? What can we do to get support added. Please don't direct me to the channel addition page, the content is already part of the cable plan, but support for TWC in their app is missing.
5 REPLIES
Boz
Sharer

Re: No Adult swim streaming support

You can see if TWCTV.com has Adult Swim.

Community Manager

@Anoop

I was able to test access from our test account.  Are you selecting Spectrum/Charter?  It appears that the app was updated to remove Time Warner Cable  as a provider, but was replaced with Spectrum / Charter.  If you still need assistance, please reply with a private message to Forums_Help

James M.
Social Media Customer Care
Community Forums Moderator

Boz
Sharer

James_M wrote:

@Anoop

I was able to test access from our test account.  Are you selecting Spectrum/Charter?  It appears that the app was updated to remove Time Warner Cable  as a provider, but was replaced with Spectrum / Charter.  If you still need assistance, please reply with a private message to Forums_Help

James M.
Social Media Customer Care
Community Forums Moderator

So, you're saying that TWC credentials will work to log into the app if Spectrum/Charter is selected from the dropdown?

Newcomer

They won't, or at least have not been working for me. If I select Charter/Spectrum from the drop down menu and enter my TWC ID info, all it says is that my info doesn't match what they have on file. Frustrating!
Newcomer

Tried two different browsers, iOS, changed my password more than once, and still can't log in