Cartoon Network

Why isn't TWC listed on the Cartoon Network app as a tv provider?
8 REPLIES
Spectrum Employee

Re: Cartoon Network

Cartoon Network is available to be streamed live through TWC TV, and that is part of the reason there is no additional streaming service offered directly through the Cartoon Network site.

I am a Spectrum employee but my posts are my own thoughts and opinions
Newcomer

It's sad that TWC chooses not to make deals with CN, Disney and other apps. The TWC app does not include all available episodes that we would be able to view on other apps. Either TWC needs to include the same episodes as the other apps or make a deal so we can log into those apps. So frustrating!

Rookie

I agree!! What TWC needs to understand is that we also use our apps when traveling. The TWC does not have even a fraction of the content the the networks have on their apps. I just switched to TWC from Centurylink, and I'll be honest. I'm not impressed with this whole thing about not having agreements in place with all the networks for online use. Get over yourself TWC. I'm a bit sorry I made the switch as my family travels ALOT and I use these network apps (with our provider login of course) quite a bit. I'm a very disappointed TWC customer and it is definitely a big black mark against them for us. I spend quite a bit of money on our cable bill each month...this will definitely be a determining factor come renewal time. If this is still is an issue, I may just go back to Centurylink. They had contracts with everyone!

Newcomer

Even with the TWC app. You are forced to be signed on to your home network or WiFi to take full advantage of it. If you are using your data or on another WiFi. You get a minimal selection of viewing channels or episodes. Plus, it's none of the good channels either. Mostly foreign or one Movie channel but the worst one
Rookie

But it has spectrum and aren't twc and spectrum merging?
Newcomer

You guys need to uncheck "solved" this issue isn't solved as you see from the other comments. The option of using the TWC streaming is not a desirable one with all the restrictions. You don't provide ALL episodes that are available and we can't watch off a wifi connection. I don't understand that. If I want to use my data who are you to not allow me to do that? Please get on the cartoon network app or provide more episodes of thei programming. 

Newcomer

This response makes no sense at all. The issue here is that we pay for this channel yet the on demand selection is very limited and we cannot log into the app with our credentials. The fact that CN is available to "stream" live is not a consolation to paying customers. My price guarantee period is ending soon and I'll also be reevaluating my choice of carrier. I left TWC in 2009 and returned in 2016. Very little has improved.
Newcomer

This toic/question is not "solved"