Highlighted
Rookie

Cannot stream NY Mets games on NBCSports

[ Edited ]
Please advise if Spectrum intends to work out a deal with SNY to be able to stream NY Mets games Other major cable/satellite providers are able to.
7 REPLIES
Lead Moderator

Re: Cannot stream NY Mets games on NBCSports

Not all content that NBC Sports provides through their channel  is available for our customers. I am sorry for any frustration this has caused. I am not able to 

provide you with any information on if or when this will be available.

Thank you for participating in the Forums.
Have a good rest of the day!

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Rookie

I am sure this streaming service is not available to us since we pay so little for our cable service.

Newcomer

I would also like to know. It's unfortunate that paying for MLB.tv premium and TWC video service doesn't accommodate for this outside the home in the local market.
Newcomer

Verizon FIOS and RCN have made this available to their customers

[ Edited ]
Spectrum is a sponsor of the Mets broadcast. Gary Cohen reads their ads during EVERY game. Yet you can't use the stream as a Spectrum customer who subscribes to SNY? Makes absolutely zero sense. And that non answer from the Spectrum employee was beyond useless. Might as well have just ignored the question for all the good that "answer" did.
Rookie

Thanks Julia. Upon taking over TWC, rates jumped up by around $30 /month. That's a huge jump. One would think that the windfall should allow Spectrum to be able to work out a deal to cover a streaming service that's being promoted by others in the same arena.

Could be time to switch providers.

Seriously, can an employee shine more (any) light on this? Because SNY has ignored me at every turn and this answer is ridiculous.