Re: Can't Stream ABC and Other Networks Due to TWC and Spectrum Merger

Are you able to provide a screenshot that shows it lists TWC Spectrum as a provider? 

Tyleen
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Forum Moderator

Newcomer

Re: Can't Login to ABC.COM Using my TWC ID

Thats not true. There is no ABC access Anywhere with TWC unless you're watching it live.  It's 2017 and on TWCTV online (webapp) ABC isn't even listed. Also, there is STILL an error when you try to watch online on demand for many shows; all shows I've tried say try again. I give up on this company. Finish the 'merge' already.

Lead Moderator

@Layla This is not correct. We do have both On Demand content and 

Live content with ABC through our Spectrum TV application and website

from your home connection. 

abc.JPG

Our apologies for any misunderstanding. ABC content is not  available through 

our application or website outside of your home network. You will have limited 

access to videos, episodes and On Demand through the ABCgo.com website without

being prompted to sign in. 

Regards,
Julia R.
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Newcomer

Greetings  @Julia_R / @Tyleen_Z -

9 months since this was reported here, and there is still no "TWC/Spectrum" provider option for the ABC app or abc.go.com

The suggested workaround about the on-demand option of the spectrum app or watch.spectrum.net is unsatisfactory, because they do not allow access to the same episodes (especially recent episodes) as ABC.

Are you any closer to having a date for a REAL solution to this? If so, what is the target date? If not, WHY NOT?

I do apologize but they have not given us any information as to when the integration will happen. 

Tyleen
Forum Moderator

This is not true as there was an option for twc-spectrum customers. I was logged in and now no longer have access. Did spectrum lose the agreement with abc and is this why we can no longer login with our twc info?
Newcomer

Re: Can't Stream ABC and Other Networks Due to TWC and Spectrum Merger

Sounds like it's time to cut this cord. Charter/Spectrum, TWC/Spectrum.. the fact of the matter is the merger should've been seamless for all customers. Our experience shouldn't have gotten immediately worse. They obviously don't care for the customers they newly acquired..

Rookie

Spectrum needs to get their act together. When paying over $100 a month, I should be able to access the ABC app and log in. It does not recognize me. Hence I can't watch the latest episodes on my iPad when traveling. Also we can't log into Disney Jr to watch some full episodes.