Rookie

Re: Can't Login to ABC.COM Using my TWC ID

I am trying to sign into twc spectrum account on abc app but there is no option for it. However there are many other cable companies that i could sign on to. Why is this?

Apps for fox, nbc, spike, usa, fx, discovery, history a&e, etc. all work with twc spectrum.

Newcomer

This is great if your inside your home.... unfortunately most people who want to catch up on the shows they watch on the app/online are not in their homes, they're are traveling for their jobs. Now seeing as you fail to deliver you're product at the price point well over $100 why in hell should I stay with this service when DirectTV offers the services I need. I will wait for a response..... not to long though.

Rookie

Yep you cannot access your channels  with the app if you are anywhere away from home. Whats the point of watching anywhere then?

Most not a few, channels are NOT available either.

Newcomer

Can't Stream ABC and Other Networks Due to TWC and Spectrum Merger

Very dissapointed to find out that I can't stream an episode of an ABC show that aired last evening due to ABC no longer recognizing my TWC user name and password which was ultimately due to TWC and Spectrum not taking care of customers during the merger.  Am hoping management will expedite these outages and return the services to paying customers.

Both my iPad and My Samsung smart TV do NOT accomodate flash.

The options you offer require you to install: Flash.

Therefore, DOUBLE (or even Triple) fail.

Y'all just dumped your customers in the ditch. Again.

I beg to differ. I logged into the ABC app with my TWC ID.

Until you merged and we all got dumped.

I disagree, This is not accurate in my experience.
Participant

Re: Can't Stream ABC and Other Networks Due to TWC and Spectrum Merger

Password change does NOT work for me...still get the "the info you entered doesn't match our records for any streaming provider that has only Charter Spectrum listed as a provider.  Only ones that work for me are the ones that have a TWC Spectrum login.

ZIP: 76513

Lead Moderator

At this time you need to login using your TWCID and password and only will have access

to Partner Apps and websites where you see TWC/Spectrum listed. A switch to a Spectrum plan will not provide you with access to Charter/Spectrum Partner Apps or websites. 

Thank you for participating in the Forums.
Have a good rest of the day!

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Rookie

My app DOES say TWC/Spectrum and my TWC Id and password still are not recognized. It all worked fine before the merge.