Newcomer

Re: Can't Login to ABC.COM Using my TWC ID

Yes, I understand that but why is content NOW only available a WEEK later instead of the next day like it used to be??  Also, many of the Channels that USED TO BE available ON DEMAND are NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!  So, the content PREVIOUSLY AVAILABLE as you stated JUST IS NOT THE CASE!!  So, can you please address THAT issue, because as of right now, your answer is blanket and not specific to Time Warner customers who are being affected by all kinds of changes to the access that they previously had with NO problems....but since this crazy transition, channels on demand are lost, access to shows are delayed by a week, etc.  You call this AS BEFORE??  Now, can we have specific answers as to when this will be restored?  After all, this IS what we are paying for......and if things are going to change, then rates should be adjusted accordingly!  AND< Consumers need to be properly informed, not surprised when they attempt to normally access as they have been accustomed to!   Pass that on to your higher-ups, and PLEASE answers the specific questions.  Thank you!

[ Edited ]

I agree, so frustrating. I enjoyed Xfinity so much more. I'm experiencing the same issue, not being able to log into the abc app because twc/spectrum is not listed, just spectrum/charter. And the episode i'm looking for won't be available until next week, probably after the next one airs smh. I'm going to attempt to get a family member's xfinity password so that I can catchup.

I just realized, this JUST changed. I was able to watch shows the next day as recently as LAST WEEK! what happened?

Newcomer

and they're still so lame  same lame deal.

Thought spectrum might improve things... ho hum

[ Edited ]

In my honest opinion if TWC/SPECTRUM is going to jack up your prices, for the same exact services you were getting offerred before the merge, then it is safe to say no reason to give your money to that greedy company. There are 20 million subscribers to TWC, and if they can't provide the service like they said would be great for the customer during the merger deal, then im sorry I would rather go with ATT, or some other company. I say we all make a movement and dump this POS company together, and move together as consumers against these outrageous prices,  and bad service, and "Surcharges" ,and fees that are coming out of no where.  Also want to mention that no the ABC go app is still not working with TWC/Spectrum 

The thing is, we had access before the merger. This is rediculous!

I do apologize but TWC never had access to ABC.com or ABC Family now Freeform content online. With the merger this may change but there is no information  as to if or when that'll happen. 

Tyleen
TWC-Social Media Customer Care
Forum Moderator

Newcomer

Which basically means that it is not happening. That's very unfortunate and continues to paint TWC as a subpar cable provider. 

How about letting us know where we can voice our opinions about this to someone who can do something about it instead of just saying you don't know if/when it will happen? I'd love to send a letter or email, or make a phone call. 

For those of us who travel, using the TWC app is useless since you have to be home to use it (who uses the app at home anyway?). 

Rookie

Re: ABC app

I think it is amazing. I know that Time Warner did not have a contract with ABC to allow the verify to watch on ABC but I figured that Spectrum did seeing that Charter Spectrum does have access. I became a Spectrun customer after the Time Warner merger therefore my account does not fall under the lagacy Time Warner, completly different company or I thought, silly me I guess.

I hope Spectrum gets it together real fast

Newcomer

I am SOOOO annoyed about not being able to sign into ABC.com on my roku since Spectrum took over TWC. What am I paying for??????? This is so wrong. I'm tired of being taken advantage of. Spectrum STINKS!!!!!!!

Newcomer

You call that an answer? It shouldn't be considered a "solution" because it's NOT!