Newcomer

Re: Can't Login to ABC.COM Using my TWC ID

Anybody else using Time Warner have the 20-year-old DVR boxes like we do? Do you guys have to unplug them about three times a month? I know I'm getting rid of them. And from the looks of things I think everyone else is ready. So eventually they're going to go out of business for what they been doing to us. They think they're getting away with it. Been ripping Us off. Internet speed slows down late at night for no reason. And not just a guess at how used an app and got the readings. Time Warner you are a joke And I am done with you and pretty soon everyone is going to be done with you guys. Start filling out some applications pretty soon, because were tired of getting ripped off by you.
Newcomer

You do not provide ABC content from your app or website unless you are connected to your home wifi. I am a college student and do not have access to my home wifi, and l do not have a TV. All I want to do is watch my shows on ABC, but I can't  because every other service provider works except for TWC. Don't you think if I was at home I would just watch it on my TV? The whole thing is completely pointless, and you are answering no one's questions. If I could, I would switch from TWC, I would in a second, but unfortunately, that is not my decision. 

I tried to do as suggesed and watch Modern Family on my desktop and the website said I had to be on my home network.I am on my home network????

Newcomer

I agree. This sucks. For years I was able to use abc.com with comcast. Now because I moved and TWC is literally the only option we have here, I can't. I am so mad. 

Observer

Does "TWC is literally the only option" mean there's no way to install a satellite for a DBS-TV provider? I didn't use TV Everywhere services so much when I had DirecTV because of the slow Verizon DSL service I had, but both Dish and DirecTV seem to be able to log into these services that TWC does not have an agreement with.

For me, thanks to having a usable internet connection now and mostly living by myself, I'm satisfied with using the TWC TV app in the home and a Slingbox when I'm away. Without any noticeable service issues, I'm okay (albeit begrudgingly) with this compromise.
Observer

[ Edited ]

Thank you for your comment.

Newcomer

I am trying to access shows on the ABC app, which I had no problem doing before with my TWC log in. There is an option to log in with TWC/Spectrum provider, but when I use my TWC log in it says I have the wrong username or password. I tried to creating a username directly through the Spectrum website using the last name of the primary TWC account holder and the TWC account number and it's says it does not exist. So what is going on???? Also, when I log in to my account directly through TWC it says I have limited account access, but I am the primary account holder????
Community Manager

@tbear1206

I apologize for the frustration. If the issue is still not resolved, then please contact us directly by private message at TWC_ForumsHelp.  Please include your account or phone number.

James M.
Social Media Customer Care
Community Forums Moderator

Rookie

Yet another reason I'm questioning whether or not I really want to continue with cable. There are other options out there.

Become a full participant with ABC

It is absolutely ridiculous that TWC customers cannot have full access to ABC streaming via the ABC app, nor through TWC's own on demand offerings. Why can I view season 1, episode 1 of The Designated Survivor, but not episodes 2-5? Oh but episodes 6-10 are available. I know I can remedy this situation by either paying for Hulu plus or switching to literally any of the other available providers in my area (AT&T and Directv both partner with ABC). Seriously considering my options here. This needs corrected fast.