Lead Moderator

Re: ABC app

At this time, Legacy TWC customers will be unable to access the ABC App. Our apologies for the inconvenience. You will still be using your TWC ID and password to access our partner Apps and websites.

Regards,
Julia R.
^TWC-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Re: Can't Login to ABC.COM Using my TWC ID

[ Edited ]
If you don't support it why is Charter/Spectrum an option in the app!
Expert

They are two seperate companies, not one. Look for parts to be sold off in 2017...

Lead Moderator

@MsRaye  that is not quite the correct. We are one company.  We do have 3 types of 

customers. Our Legacy TWC Customers, our Legacy Charter Customers and our Legacy 

BHN Customers. Our new Spectrum packages are available to many of our customers currently and will be made available to all of our customers in good time.

While we work to integrate all of customers to the same system, same applications,  same billing platforms, same products etc. we will still have some differences. As things progress we will make announcements as needed to advise our customers whats new for them. 

Thank you for participating in the Forums.
Have a good rest of the day!

Regards,
Julia R.

We look forward to the changes that are to come and hope you share our excitement!

Newcomer

Why isn't the moderator responding to legit questions in this thread?

I do apologize but as this is peer to peer support and we as moderators typically jump in when questions need more of an answer or are not answered right away. With the transition things can change as to what everyone has access to but as of right now TWC customers will have access to the same content as before as is with Charter customers. Charter Spectrum is listed as they had access as Charter. If Time Warner Cable Spectrum is not listed then we as TWC customers do not have access as of right now. 

Tyleen
TWC-Social Media Customer Care
Forum Moderator

Observer

That is only half of the answer. We were already told that time warner has never had online streaming access to a lot of the channels that they sell to us.. The second half of the answer is telling us when will time warner customers get the access that Charter customers have now that we are owned by Charter.

[ Edited ]

What are you even saying on these threads? Stop talking nonsense - can we access ABC or not? Yes no question 

Lead Moderator

If you are a Time Warner Cable/Spectrum customer you will have the same access you 

had prior to the merger. At this time there has been no change to the channels/apps/websites that you have access to. 

If you are trying to login at a specific place and do not see TWC/Spectrum as an option you will not have access.  As things stand now you do not have access to ABC.com. TWC has not provided this to our customers through the Broadcasters website or App but we do provide ABC content through our TWCTV website and Application.

Regards,
Julia R.

Observer

My last question was when does TW customers get a Spectrum account. If you can't say,  just say so don't repeat what you said brfore.