Observer

Can't Login to ABC.COM Using my TWC ID

When I am trying to login to ABC.COM to watch live programming TWC is not listed as a provider and my TWC ID does not work when I chose Charter/Spectrum. What is the fix for this

This is also a problem on a lot of cable only channels.

64 REPLIES
Expert

Re: Can't Login to ABC.COM Using my TWC ID

use TWC as a provider instead.

Use the TWCTV.com channels.

no luck,

reset both your modem and cable box, something might be out of sync

Observer

The problem is that TWC is not listed as a provider on numerous channels. ABC was just an example

Expert

you need to use TWCTV.com instead

you use your myservices login  and should get near what you pay for there

There are several channels including ABC and Freeform (formerly ABC family) that we do not have access to as we do not have an agreement with those channels to get access to their content. As MsRaye has stated you can use our app TWC TV through smartphones or the website www.twctv.com to view some content. 

Observer

That asnwers the question. We don't get access. I assume we will through Charter sooner or later

Newcomer

twc.com and the app won't let me steam from my phone to the tv and if you had your on demand updated regularly this all wouldn't be an issue. Since I pay over a $100 a month I would think I should be able to watch shows from every channel I pay for when I want too
Rookie

This is so crazy and the reason that people HATE twc!

I agree. New episodes aren't on the twctv site either even though it's been in the ABC site for 5 days now. Trying to watch HTGAWM and can't. New movies used to populate under 'on demand' every Tuesday too and the past 2 weeks they haven't.
N/A

ABC app

Now that you all are Spectrum, when are Time Warner customers going to be able to use the ABC app? Charter customers have access to it and now that we're all one company Time Warner customers should as well.