Newcomer

Re: CNN GO

Actually pretty shocking that we can't get this app.... I thought Time Warner Cable was the best in my area, but I guess I'm wrong...

Rookie

I replied the following to a similar question here:

I was a TWC customer for decades and complained about not having CNN available away from home as well years ago.  Since it was one of the major channels I watched, I looked elsewhere and found PlayStation VUE.   Now for only $29.99 a month, I'm getting CNN (and other channels) anywhere I go.  At home through Amazon FireTV boxes and on my android devices with 4G and/or wireless connectivity.  I'm still a TWC customer but for the Internet connection only since they are the only highspeed option in my area, but I can stream it through multiple devices with only a 30MB connection.  (I use an HD antenna for local stations).  The best thing is that the $29.99 per month price is not an "introductory price" set to increase in one years time.  I couldn't be happier!

BTW - A PlayStation VUE account can be used on CNN GO.

Rookie

Re: CNN GO TWC (Spectrum) Customers - Unable to login to CNN Go for 5 months of excuses

[ Edited ]

U N B E I E V A B L E !  - This is not a solution. I want my CNN GO - The one I had on TWC. The explanation of having no contract is ABSURD! The Spectrum side has a contract and it's logo is displayed as a choice on the CNN Go  login page. What else will stop working as this merger continues through to ATT! 

Spectrum/TWC had no problem taking over my billing data and readjusting my fees for MRE. BYE-BYE! - I am cutting the cable - this was an easy decision. They (Spectrum/TWC-Charter) do not care if they lose a few customers to churn!

<edited to remove personal contact info>

TWC Customer (Adelphia) - 16+ Years

Newcomer

How in the HECK Not?
CNN IS OWNED BY TW...

Why Spectrum charter? And not TW Spectrum?
It's another one of Trump's lies...
DQF
Newcomer

I just spent way too long trying to connect to CNN Go from Charter Spectrum when I am TWC Spectrum.

Dumb messages, robot chat and live chat.  Most screens just said Spectrum. CNN and Charter Spectrum both would not give a clue to the problem or lack of solution ... very bad PR!