Highlighted

CNN GO

CNN GO IS NOT WORKING ON APPLE TV//
13 REPLIES

Re: CNN GO

Our apologies for any frustration.  Unfortunately, we do not currently have an agreement with CNN to participate in the use of the CNN app.  I do not currently have an estimate as to when this may be available.

Thank you.

Spectrum Employee

CNN is available on the TWC TV App while connected to your home network.

I am a Spectrum employee but my posts are my own thoughts and opinions
twl
Newcomer

But you cannot watch "on-demand" (e.g., watch all episodes of "The Sixties") via TWC app like you can via CNNgo
Spectator

[ Edited ]

And CNNGo was designed so you don't HAVE to be on your home network.  Time to get up with the rest of the big boys, add CNNGo so those of us who pay for CNN can use it.  Stop restricting your customers.

Newcomer

[ Edited ]

Yeah, I'm about to cancel out and get this app elsewhere.....TWC   ,,,,,Wake up!   

Newcomer

[ Edited ]

That's such a lame and **bleep** response for customers to deal with.   It's also pretty arrogant, as the service of Internet access to CNN is all over other cable providers......so, get up to speed TWC or we'll all cancel and move on to other providers such as Verizon, Direct, etc.       WE WANT OUR CNNGO!!

Rookie

...and the time warner app does't work with fire tv

Newcomer

Agreed. This is extremely frustrating.

Newcomer

This is a big problem for many TWC subscribers, CNN is a major news network and time warner can't figure out a deal to stream CNN go on devices away from home? We live in a world running on mobile devices, and the young generation is switching over to streaming devices with channels they actually want rather than having a cable subscription to hundreds of channels they do not need or have the time for. If you have a time warner subscription , you should be able to use your account at any given time through your other devices. Being able to offer live streaming on apps and creating other outlets for mobile watching are ESSENTIAL for any provider if they want to stay afloat in this time and age.